Home User Charges
If the repair can be completed in the first hour, then we charge a fixed fee of £35.00. Any repair likely to take longer than one hour will be quoted.
Examples of Repair Charges
- Laptop Charging Port Repair - £75 + Parts
- Laptop Screen Repair £35 + Parts
- Hard Drive Repair - £55 + Parts (Doesn't Include Data Backup)
- Hard Drive Repair - £75 + Parts (Data Transfer + Home Setup Included)
- Computer Hardware Upgrades (Memory, Power Supply, CPU etc) £35 + Parts
- Home Networking - £35 + Parts
- Virus Removal - £35
- Virus Removal That Requires Windows Reinstall Including Data Transfer + Home Setup £75
- Software Installation (Anti-Virus Software, Microsoft Office etc, Software Not Included) £3
FAQ - Common Questions
Q. Do you charge by the hour?
A. No we do not charge by the hour; we charge a fixed fee for the first hour anything more than an hour is quoted
Q. What is your callout fee?
A. We dont charge a callout fee
Q. What if my computer can't be repaired?
A. There is no fee if your computer is beyond repair. If your computer can be repaired and you choose not to go ahead with the repair, we will charge £35
Business User Charges
We provide onsite support 24/7 and aim to respond the same day. If you require computer support for your business please give us a call on 01777 869 637 and ask for Gavin, we can have a chat about your business needs.
Generally we cover anywhere within 15 Miles of Retford, this includes Doncaster, Worksop, Gainsborough, Bawtry, Harworth, East Markham, Tuxford, Dunham, South and North Leverton.