Thermaltake Level 10 GT custom PC with ASUS Sabretooth 990FC R2.0
PC would turn off after about 15 – 20 seconds, the heatsink and fan was not cooling the Processor (CPU) tried replacing the thermal paste and reseating the heatsink and fan.
The heatsink was faulty so we replaced it with a Zalman CNPS 5XUltra Quite PWM Fan.
Fitting the new heatsink and fan has solved the problem. Also the heatsink fan is a lot quieter.
- Thermaltake Level 10 Gaming Case
- AMD FX-9370 Socket AM3+ 8 Core
- 16GB DDR3 DDR3 2400 X2 8GB
- ASUS Sabretooth FX990 REV2.0
- AMD Radeon HD 770 X2 Crossfire
- Corsair RM850 Power Supply Unit (PSU)